Company and brand informationThe Finmarket brand is one of the most well-known in its segment within the Runet and CIS. Actually, in the circles of specialists dealing with financial markets, sometimes there is a small confusion, caused by the similarity of the names of several different organizations:
- Finmarket (aka Finmarket) is a firm that provides information reports for traders, investors and businesses;
- Ukrainian dealing center FinMarket (also known as FinMarket Trade), specializing in Forex and securities transactions;
- The Department of Financial and Stock Market of the Krasnodar Region of the Russian Federation, which is often referred to as Kubangov Finmarket because of the domain name on which to find the website of this agency.
Finmarket ServicesThe company’s service package, in addition to direct publications, includes the supply of information collections to third-party websites, as well as news feeds. Choosing from a fairly wide range of types of filling, the customer reserves the right to determine the design and layout. In addition, Finmarket provides access to the Russian Bonds database, with an individual multi-parametric query system built in for each client. In general, the entire format of content created by the agency is personalized as much as possible in order to meet a variety of requirements.
Finmarket News ProjectsIn parallel with finmarket.ru, a resource covering the Russian and international stock markets, there are two other related web projects:
- Rusbonds.ru on the internal circulation of debt instruments;
- Val.ru concerning the development of the foreign exchange market.