Alex Pusco, founder and chairman of ActivTrades, registered a brokerage firm in Switzerland in 2001. As early as 2005. he decided to move it to the City of London, which in many ways raised the status of a dealing center. By 2009, the Forex brand had gained undeniable recognition in Europe, primarily in italy and Germany. Subsequent promotions have brought the company popularity in South America, Southeast Asia and the Russian Federation.
Interaction with regulatory organizations
The main advantages of this DC can be considered international status and accountability of well-known regulatory organizations – at least, to judge about this allow the reviews dedicated activTrades. The broker actively interacts with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 434413) in the UK and with CONSOB (97) in Italy. Thus, its clients receive a relatively strong confirmation of direct access to the interbank. A strong argument for this company is also active participation in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The website activtrades ru is a web representation of the broker in the Russian Federation and Runet. The dealing center serves traders working with currency pairs and contracts for price difference. Its client base includes both individuals and institutional investors. The most important qualities for Forex and stock traders include:
- Support for Meta Trader 4 and 5 (both desktop and mobile versions of the app);
- Maximum process automation: As stated on the official web resource, the company does not have a dealing department at all;
- According to official data, ActivTrades uses segregated accounts;
- Five-digit quotes
- spreads from 0.8 pips. for euro/dollar and en/dollar pairs;
- Spreads from 0.5 points when working with CFDs;
- 50 currency pairs, price difference contracts, indices, commodities and securities;
- leverage to 1:400,
- No commission for THE CFD, a commission of 1 euro when dealing with shares.
Work with investment managers is carried out on the model of Managed Accounts Allocation Manager (MAAM-accounts). Under this scheme, transactions performed on the manager's account are divided between client accounts according to the available margin. The main strength of this service for investors is daily reporting and broad control powers.