The Eastern European company X-Trade Brokers was founded in 2002 in Poland. Twelve years of active development was marked by expansion into the markets of Europe, CIS, Asia and other regions. In addition, since 2014, some of the X-Trade Brokers divisions have undergone a rebranding procedure. In particular, the Ukrainian company, created within this network, was named xDirect. The official dealing portal where its services are available is located at xdirect.ua.
X-Trade Brokers and MiFIDPerhaps the main argument in favor of X-Trade Brokers and xDirect is the regulation under the European directive “O Markets of Financial Instruments” (MiFID). The introduction of this standard is part of a common strategy for European countries to develop services for traders and investors.
XDirect regulationSince 2013, xDirect has been a member of the European Business Association (EVA). At the same time, the firm is officially registered in the Republic of Mauritius.
- xDirect Services
- ELECTRON: deposits in USD, EUR, RUR, fixed and floating spreads.
- CLASSIC UAH: hryvnia deposits, fixed spreads.
- CLASSIC USD: dollar deposits, fixed spreads.
- Start-up capital from $500 (or 5000 UAH);
- shoulder up to 1:200;
- Minimum transaction volume of 0.1 lots
- 50 currency pairs and other instruments (CFDs, options);
- MT4 and xStation terminals (desktop and mobile versions).
Give feedback on xDirect on the site: